Monday-Thursday
Gare and I finished our finals! AND on Thursday we got to go to the David Archuleta MoTab Christmas concert! It was lovely, we went with Brent and Carolyn, had dinner before (Gare made homemade lasagna) and dessert after (root beer floats).
Saturday
Carolyn and I went and got pedicures :]] Lets just say our toes look super cute, I went for the red polish with a cute white snowflake painted on. Love it! Of course the cute little Asians were doing our toes, they were fun and could speak pretty good English, however, I always feel awkward when they talk to each other in their Asian language. I am convinced they are talking about me "this white girls feet are nasty!" or something? Does anyone else feel this way?
When Gare got home from work we headed up to my parents house to make sugar cookies and have dinner with them! We made a mess making cookies but we had fun :]] I love decorating them, my dad was pretty funny and inventive when it came to the decorating part, he took a turtle dove cookie turned it sideways painted it green and added an eyeball and turned it into "the mask" haha what a goon :]] Here are some pictures of the event. . .
 |
| The fun decorating stuff my mom got. |
 |
| my cute Gare rolling out the dough | |
 |
| All done! |
 |
| My favorite |
 |
| Gare made this cute soldier |
Fun week!!
ReplyDeleteCute cookies! We were at the concert on Thursday night too!
ReplyDelete