Apr 30, 2012

Insta Lately!

HELLO! A lot has happened lately! So I will fill ya'll in with the insta gram pics :]]

Mini student teaching this semester 2nd grade! We went on a field trip to the farm!
The Tale of How I Caught the Easter Bunny. Our cute writing assignment we did with the 2nd graders :]]
Date night with Brother and Ali, we wend bowling!



Lots of nails of course :]]
These are my new addiction! They are so fun to chew haha :]
Tried out the sock bun, thanks Pinterest :]]
April/May craft
Last day of class with my fun cohort! We celebrated with dinner at Applebee's :]]
Last day of work. My students said "I think you should save those shoes for your sunday best, they are not for public use because they are too sparkly"
He also said, "Ah, not having you as my aide, that will be like a day without sunshine" :]] 

Colored Car's hair purple!

Love hangin with Claire!
And that's about it! Gare and I are getting ready for a trip to California to visit Kallie and Ryan! Then we come home and I get to start class again! Oh joy, it's gonna be a busy summer folks. Peace out :]]

xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment