::I am sitting at my desk when a students comes to talk to me and sees a half eaten fiber one bar sitting by my computer.
Student: "ugh fiber! Those make your bladder go grrruuuhh" (clenching his stomach)
::Outside at recess, students is on swing yelling to me
Student: "teacher, teacher, I'm sorry but I was swinging so high, and I am sorry but I peed!"
Me: "Oh no buddy, ok stop swinging and we will walk down to the office so you can call home"
Student: gets off swing "a little got in my shoe"
::Several girls come in from recess upset because a boy was stomping on all of their toes, I pull the boy out into the hall to have a chat.
Me: "buddy what was going on at recess? Why were you stomping on toes?"
Student: "I was angry!"
Me: "Why?
Student: "because they were saying..... boys go to Jupiter to..... be stupid"
::Playing Christmas songs while students work, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" comes on...
Student: "you know this is a love song right?"
::Students are writing about a person they would like to invite to Thanksgiving Dinner. Most students choose things like spongebob, mickey mouse, Justin Bieber, blah blah blah...
Me: to student "Oh cool! Why would you want to invite Mitt Romney?"
Student: Shrugs and laughs "I don't know but my parents are gonna love this!"
Thats all I can remember right now, but I am sure there will be more to come :]]
XOXO, Pres
Love the Mitt Romney one!
ReplyDeletehaha Those are pretty good!
ReplyDeleteHaha Pres I love these! I have a little book of index cards with hilarious things my 2nd graders say too! They're the funniest kids ever!!
ReplyDeleteHaha Presley! These are so funny! I imagine you could write a book by the end of the year about funny things those kids say! :)
ReplyDelete