Apr 12, 2010

The Beginning :]]


Garett and I met a long time ago at Studio 600 country dancing. I was 15 and he was 21, don't worry we didn't start dating until 3 years later. There is still a 5 year age difference but it isn't a big deal now. Lets be honest we both act like we are about 13 haha. Our first date was on December 12th 2008, he had been begging me to "hang out" for months, so I finally gave in. We went to The Pizza Factory with our best friends Tommy and Megan. After we ate and a little bit of hanging out, Garett and I watched "The Three Ninjas". I have to say it was a very good night and I was sad to go back to Cedar City. Garett asked me to be his girlfriend a couple weeks later while he was visiting me in Cedar. . . I said no! And he cried, I was just nervous to do the whole long distance thing, but I gave in like two weeks later and said yes! I am so glad that I did :]] we have been going strong ever since and now we are ENGAGED!

3 comments:

  1. Dang, are you going to tell everyone when I cry? :) You cried that night too! Or... At least faked it.

    I don't feel you need to justify are age difference, it is not like we are polygamist or something that strange, but close. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pres!! I am so happy for you. It sounds like you two are meant to be! I hope I get an invite to your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! and we will be sure to send one your way!

    ReplyDelete