I just love summer time! This year Garett and I have been so busy with school, work, and wedding planning, summertime seems to be slipping away much to quickly! Welcome to the real world I guess right! Luckily the two of us have found time to slip in some fun summer time activities. About a week ago we went to seven peaks water park, we really enjoyed the boomerang and the wave pool! The best part is we got to go for free thanks to Garetts sister Deidra who gave us her free passes! Thanks Deidra! For the 4th of July Gare and I went to the Stadium of Fire! It was so much fun! The weather was perfect, we got to celebrate Americas birthday, see Carrie Underwood, and amazing fireworks! Garettes cousins Michael and Andrew were in the show too! It was fun to see them, they got to march in with the rest of the boy scouts holding American flags. It was a very neat show, I am glad I got to experience it with my Garebear :]]
Jul 4, 2010
Summer!
I just love summer time! This year Garett and I have been so busy with school, work, and wedding planning, summertime seems to be slipping away much to quickly! Welcome to the real world I guess right! Luckily the two of us have found time to slip in some fun summer time activities. About a week ago we went to seven peaks water park, we really enjoyed the boomerang and the wave pool! The best part is we got to go for free thanks to Garetts sister Deidra who gave us her free passes! Thanks Deidra! For the 4th of July Gare and I went to the Stadium of Fire! It was so much fun! The weather was perfect, we got to celebrate Americas birthday, see Carrie Underwood, and amazing fireworks! Garettes cousins Michael and Andrew were in the show too! It was fun to see them, they got to march in with the rest of the boy scouts holding American flags. It was a very neat show, I am glad I got to experience it with my Garebear :]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, your blog is so cute with all the matchy font colors and such. :)
ReplyDeleteI know! Thanks to my good friend Carolyn
ReplyDelete