Nov 5, 2010

Getting Settled :]]

I am a little bit board so I decided to update my blog and make it cute. Anyways, Gare and I are happy as can be just getting settled into the married life. We have finally put all of the finishing touches on our cute little apartment, we love it here. It is so nice to finally be living together! All of our stuff is in one place, no going back and fourth between houses, it is so nice knowing we are driving to OUR place at the end of the day. Here are a couple of pictures of our newly decorated apartment. . .




Cute huh? Anyways I decided that I am going to try and be a better blogger. Try and at least do a post or two a month, I think I can manage that! Well so long for now :]]

XOXO Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment