Nov 9, 2010

Owie :[[

Gare and I got flu shots yesterday. As many of you know I am deathly afraid of shots! I did really good this time though, I didn't even cry! I did start feeling a little sick as soon as we entered the doctors office and my palms were so sweaty! Gare was mean and was laughing at me the whole time. The nurse did  really good, she was super fast and I didn't even bleed! We were in and out in about 10 minutes, and we got our shots for $15.00 each. That is a pretty good deal if you ask me! We traveled down to West Jordan to get them, so we got to eat dinner with my family after. We had yummy potato cheese soup in bread bowls. It was so good I love bread bowls, THANKS MOM :]] Anyways, I think you should all be proud of me for not crying when I received my flu shot. The End.

xoxo Pres

3 comments:

  1. Good work not crying! You're a big kid now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Pres I am soooo proud of you!!!!! What a big girl you are!
    Luv you peeps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stac! Invite me to your blog!!! presleykofoed@gmail.com i got a new e mail so i cant see it anymore!

    ReplyDelete