Nov 5, 2010

Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween weekend. We started it off carving pumpkins with the Hirzes. We enjoy getting together with these two! Garett and Brent can be geeky nerds together and Car and I can be crazy together! It works out great :]] They came over to our place and we ate dinner, and had root beer floats (this has become somewhat of a tradition when they come over). Then we got to our pumpkins, Gare and I picked up the pumpkins earlier that day because we had to go to winco. I Picked out a cute little one and Gare decided to get three massive ones for himself, Brent, and Car. They were so heavy and dirty! We had to wash them off in our bath tub when we got them home :]] Turns out that Carolyn got the yucky pumpkin, the inside was all moldy and nasty! She made Brent clean it out for her, what a good guy. So here are our pumpkins. . .
I did Jack and Car did the monster!
Look at Gare hard at work!
Gare carved batman and Brent carved a skull, but I don't have pictures of theirs all lit up :[[ I will have to track some down.

After some fun pumpkin carving with the Hirzes, Gare and I went to THRILLER. I just love love love love it! I have been 7 years in a row and it never gets old. This year we even got to see our family member perform! Jessica Norris. . . I think she is like my cousin? Anyway, she is a great dancer and it was fun seeing her in the show she did a great job :]]


Gare and I also went to a haunted house with Megan and friends! We went to Nightmare on 13th, and it was so scary. I basically crawled through the whole thing. When something scary would jump out at me I would just instantly fall backwards. . . its a reflex? Everyone was laughing at me the whole time, but I was seriously scared! I think I was more entertainment to the group than the actual haunted house! It was so much fun though. Garett said that if a plague of zombies took over the world we wouldn't last long haha. After the haunted house we went to Megan's parents house, ate dinner and played games! We played this fun game called "Time's Up" It was very fun, but Garett was terrible at it. He has a terrible memory so we didn't make a very good team and we lost :[[

Aside from losing terribly at "Times up" I'd say we had one pretty spectacular Halloween weekend!

xoxo Pres

1 comment:

  1. Yeah yeah yeah for blogging!! I'm glad you blogged these. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete