MERRY CHIRSTMAS! Ok, ok. . . I know its only the 10th of November but I was just so excited! I have been begging Gare to get a Christmas tree for a while now, but all the ones we have found were so expensive! However, today I was making a trip to my new favorite store
HOBBY LOBBY, and they had all of their Christmas stuff out so I decided to just "look" at their tree selection. $34.95 for this cute 5ft skinny pine tree! That is a good deal if you ask me. All of the trees I have seen up til now have been like 100 bucks! This cute lil' tree is the perfect size for our apartment, it already had lights and the ornaments were all 50% off! SCORE :]] I called my mom after I bought it and she said if I can't put it up til after Thanksgiving, psh. Then I called my sweet husband and asked him if I could put it up today, and he said YES! So I did. Please don't hate, because I am excited. It's our first Christmas tree :]]
xoxo Pres
 |
| Let It Snow |
 |
| Cute ornaments! |
 |
| Happy Christmas, Merry Holiday |
I love it! Good work!!
ReplyDeleteYou do? Oh good :]] I do too. Don't you think I got a good deal?
ReplyDelete