Nov 6, 2010

purple? blue? black?

Hey all!  It's me, Care and I'm guest posting here on Pres's blog.  Because, let's face it, I rock.  Anyways, back to the reason for this here post.  Presley's pants ripped.  A big ole hole, right in the sweet spot.  Sad, no?  They were her favorite pair.  So, today we came over for some dinner and some fun-ness because we are their bestest friends evah.  She had on this new pair of pants.  Well, they were old to her but new to me....I'd never seen them before.  She asked what color they were and I answered "blue" because they were.  She asked Brent and he gave the same answer.  Then he said "well they do have a little purple in them" because they do.  Garett also said they were blue.  Presley hates us all because she thinks her pants are black.  Well folks, I'm here to let you know that they are blue.  Blue.  BLUE.  And a little bit of purple too I suppose.  We took a picture of the pants, loaded it on the computer, and bumped up the brightness to see what color they really were.  Sorry Pres, but your pants are soooo not black.  But, if it makes you feel warm on the inside, you can pretend they are black and we won't judge you too harshly.  That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment