It has been a while! I haven't had as much time to blog and get crafty lately because of my new job and school and such. The job is going great! I absolutely love it, I am learning so much, the teachers and administration are great, and the student I am working with is so much fun. So that's what I have been up to lately. I have slipped in a couple crafts here and there though with Carolyn we made way cute earrings (I don't have pics sorry) and tonight we made cute keychains, tutorial found
HERE! I just added a cute flower to top it all off :]]
 |
| I love it :]] Fits around your wrist just right! |
 |
| I also made Car learn how to sew, she didn't appreciate it very much ha. |
Welp, I hope everyone had a great week!
xoxo, Pres
I want one! Those are very cute :)
ReplyDeleteok i will make you one!
ReplyDelete