Mar 20, 2011

Lil' Monsters

Put your paws up!  
Lada Gaga was awesome! I love her I think she is an amazing artist. We all had a blast, there were so many interesting people there to watch haha! And of course Gaga rocked the house down. Her stage/set was amazing and she sounded amazing. My favorite songs were "You and I" and "Bad Romance" love love love. I also think she stands for a very important message "Love One Another" she may go a little over the top sometimes but really isn't this what everyone wants? I love her and think she is a pretty cool person :]] Here are some pics of us havin' fun at the concert. . .





This is one of the only good pics I got of her, my camera was being dumb. She rocks she had like 9 costume changes:]]

xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment