Oh my goodness! So much has happened since my last blog post! Garett's family was here all week with us. They were able to be here for his graduation and our sealing!
Gare graduated with his bachelors degree in behavioral science on Friday April, 29th! I am so proud of him! He also has a job interview on Monday to potentially be a case manager AND he is currently on the wait list for the UofU Masters of Social Work Program! Pray for him! Gare is so funny he wore his graduation gear (cap, gown, tassel, and all) all day haha. I woke up and he was all ready to go in his funny little get up two hours early, and then he wore it after to go out to eat! He said "I had to pay 60 bucks for this thing might as well get my moneys worth!". That boy cracks me up!
 |
| haha my silly graduate! |
Then on April 30th I received my endowments and Gare and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! It was such an amazing day and I am so glad Gare and I were surrounded by family and friends to support us! There is no describing the feeling you have in the temple, I can't wait to go back! I am so glad this amazing and true gospel has found its way into my life, what a blessing it is to have the knowledge that families are FOREVER! The church is true :]]
xoxo, Pres
Congrats!! That is so amazing! :) That temple is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Pres! Sounds like things are going awesome for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Presley! The temple is amazing and I am so glad you were able to go. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys and I am so glad you had such a great expirience at the temple! We will have to plan a time to go beck together :)
ReplyDelete