A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everything's gonna be ok
– Anonymous
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everything's gonna be ok
– Anonymous
I found this lil' quote and laughed because it is so true! Just today we were talking about how I always used to get stuff stuck in my hair or get it tangled up in something and my mom would always send me to my dad to fix it :]] I also remember having so much fun on Saturdays with my brother and dad, we would do all sorts of crazy stuff that might have consisted of eating ice cream for breakfast! My dad is the best most sweet and funny man around and I am one lucky girl to have him as my pa :]] Love you dad!
xoxo, Pres

No comments:
Post a Comment