Jul 4, 2011

My Country Tis of Thee

I love this pic, I took it when I was in NYC. You can even see the flag in the background :]]
Happy 4th of July every one! I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend! We sure did, Gare and I did some BBQing with the Hirzes and went to see the Stadium of Fire fireworks! They were awesome and we even got a whole game of Phase 10 in while we were waiting for the show! Today we had a lovely picnic in the park before Gare had to go to work. Then I headed to Salt Lake to spend the rest of the day with my family! I have also been singing "My Country Tis of Thee" the whole weekend haha!

My country, 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing;
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring!

I am so proud to be an American! I love this country and am so thankful for the amazing men and women who fight and have fought for our freedom. God bless the U.S.A.!

 p.s. 
Remember when Gare shot a crazy firework at me? All of these new legal crazy fireworks are scaring me! Everyone be safe!!

xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment