Jul 26, 2011

Take me out to the ball game. . .

So, my super rad grandpa's super rad friend Marc hooked us up with some Bee's tickets.  We went to three games and we even got to see fireworks at two or the games! On Friday we took Brayden and Misty, we ate at Texas Roadhouse before the game yum!


On Sunday we took Meg, Cam, Carolyn and Brent. It was super hot so we had some really yummy mint chocolate chip ice cream. The good ol' Bee's even hit a grand slam so we all took our tickets to Denney's and got a FREE grand slam breakfast! It was pretty cool, we saw fireworks this night for Pioneer day!


Then on Monday we took Carolyn, Brent and the Chases! It was a lot cooler out this time but it did rain on us for like half the game. Oh well it was an adventure, and we got to see a lovely rainbow :]] Haha so every game I have been heckling this player from the Tacoma team, Carlos Peguero. I think I was really getting to him I swear he looked at me a couple of times, so for this, the last game, we decided to make him a sign! Haha I kept asking him to show me his muscles so that's what I made the sign say. People thought I was crazy :]]


xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment