Ok, I want everyone to know (because everyone reads my blog), that the anxiety is coming back just typing this post! So the other day Gare was at work and I was home alone. It was about 6:30 I was relaxing and watching Hells Kitchen on the couch when all of a sudden a big spider crawled out from under the T.V. stand. Now, I HATE spiders, I usually make Gare kill them unless I am feeling super brave, then I kill it my self. But this spider was big, and I was starting to panic. I didn't want to squish it into the carpet so I ran to the kitchen and got a bowl to trap him under. I came back and put the bowl over the spider but then. . . HUNDREDS OF TEENY TINY LITTLE BABY SPIDERS STARTED CRAWLING OUT FROM UNDER THE BOWL!!!! They were riding on the mommy spiders back! I started to cry and called Gare, ran to find the spider spray and started spraying those little suckers! I was so freaked out I was bawling and couldn't breath haha! So Gare told me to go get the landlord to help. So I went up to find Scott Chase and he saved the day killing the mommy spider and the rest of the babies! Haha then I vacuumed for like 3 hours, and was itchy and shaky the rest of the night. I wish I would have gotten a picture but I was a little too out of control to think of that at the time, but I found this one on the internet and no joke this is exactly what it looked like!

Nasty right? Yeah just about had a heart attack! Well now I have blogged about it and never have to think of it again!
xoxo, Pres
I didn't think this story was so bad until I read about the baby spiders coming out from under the bowl! I woulda had a freak out too!!!!!!!!!!! EW!
ReplyDelete