Jul 9, 2011

Hello Friends!

Hello! It has been such a lovely day! My amazing mom did my hair today, now it is pretty and I even got some feathers! I also have been hanging out with my love. We started to watch the Harry Potters, we want to watch them all before the midnight show! Whoo we are excited <3 HP! I also made a skirt today! I followed THIS tutorial, it turned out cute, I will post pictures of all the stuff I have been making soon :]] Then Gare and I went to dinner and to Winco and when we were walking out to our car we saw this beauty. . .

It's A Double Rainbow!

We also saw the new Transformers yesterday! I really liked it, it was way better than the second one. Gare was upset that the new chick in the movie was wearing her high heals through all of the action scenes, and that her white shirt stayed perfect the whole time haha, I didn't even notice he is a goofball :]] Anyway, it was still a good fun movie. And that's all folks!

xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment