I got my glitter at Hobby Lobby, that whole pack for 5 bucks! Then make sure you have a good base and top coat, I really like this gel coat I picked up at Sally's called Gelous (its the one with the green lid). Then I got to work.
- Paint on gel coat then sprinkle on glitter. (for best results do one toe at a time).
- You can do this once or twice depending on how much glitter you want. When you have completed one foot tap off the extra glitter you can then use an old makeup brush to sweep the rest off too.
- Let dry for a minute then put a regular top coat over the glitter. (don't do to many gel coats it is really thick.)
- Let dry and then wash your toes off.
- When you are sure your toes are dry give them a good buff to make them smooth. This will also make the glitter extra sparkly after you add a top coat.
- Once your toes are all smooth add another get coat to the top and you are done!
![]() |
| Cute! |
I did mine and Carolyn's tonight, they are more sparkly in person it is tricky to get a good picture of glitter. Anyway, they are so cute and wont break the bank :]]
xoxo, Pres


So cute!! :) I'm gonna try :)
ReplyDeleteI just tried this.. GREAT IDEA!!!!! =)
ReplyDelete