xoxo, Pres
Sep 26, 2011
Girls Trip
Last weekend we made a little girls trip up to the condo in St George! My mom and I went with our family friends Tonya, Pooney, Sharon, Lindsay, and Janet :]] We had a blast we went down to see Grease at the Tuacahn, I loved it they did such a good job with it and everyone knows I am a sucker for plays and musicals ;]] We also had a couple late nights with some fun games and movies. And thanks to my wonderful mom amazing food was provided she made us breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day she earned the name "momma Tammy" from everyone. I had so much fun it was nice getting to know these girls more and just get a way for the weekend. I even came home to a "surprise" from my sweet husband, a sewing kit from IKEA! He is so cute. Here we are at the play. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment