Sep 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

My wonderful family spent Labor Day weekend at our cabin in Brighton! It was so much fun, I haven't been to the cabin in years. It was fun to show Garett around and tell him about all of the memories I have of being with family at the cabin. We made so many more memories over the weekend. . . .

Walks and fishing at Silverlake.
I even caught a fish!

I also brought all of my glitter toe supplies, and my mom and I gave all the girls in the fam cute glitter toes! The cabin was very sparkly when we were finished :]] We also had a lot of fun sitting around the campfire makin' smores and lounging around the cabin with crazy cousins. "Did you know that Keri got asked to high school dances?!", and don't forget Stacy's "pee-pants" :]]

just hangin'

On our last night up there we thought it would be fun to take the kids "snipe hunting". It was hilarious. We had them banging on plates and doing the "snipe call" and everything. My cute dad got in on the action and totally had the kids believing it! He is such a good story teller, he was even rolling around in the bushes trying to catch those blasted snipes! We didn't catch any this time they all got away, one even ripped its way out of the bag we were using to try and catch them with! When we were done with our hunt every lil' cousin said that they saw one!

my dad had gloves on so the snipes wouldn't "bite" him :]]

It was such a fun weekend! 
I have the most wonderful, fun, crazy, fantastic family ever!
xoxo, Pres

1 comment:

  1. Such an AWESOME weekend!! Isn't it soo amazing that Keri saved the world while we were there! Love your guts

    ReplyDelete