Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I love valentines! Probably because my valentine (Garett) is the best most sweetest guy ever :]] I gave Gare his gift last night when he got home from work because I was just so excited to give it to him. I gave him an apple T.V. and this. . .

52 reasons why I love you :]]

Isn't it just the cutest? It is 52 reasons why I love him on a deck of cards (I wish I came up with this idea all by myself but it I stole if from Carolyn and many other blogs.) I took the deck of cards to staples to get them bounded together and the people gave me the weirdest looks, and when I explained it was for a cheesy valentine craft they gave me even weirder looks haha! I love it though, probably more than Gare does :]]

And when Gare came home from class today he arrived with a dozen red roses and a 32 pack of coke! Man he knows me all to well. He also gave me these pretties. . .

Juicy Couture :]]
He also got me this awesome funny cute card :]]

I sure am one lucky girl :]] I hope everyone else is having a splendid Valentines Day!
Live.In.Love.

xoxo, Pres

3 comments:

  1. I am very out of the loop...what is an apple T.V.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, an apple tv is this little thing that lets you stream you music from itunes to your tv. You can also stream your movies and your tv shows to your tv too. It does some other things too but I don't know what haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah precious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that deck of cards idea... so crafty pres!

    ReplyDelete