Feb 15, 2011

Job Search

Ok, so if you didn't know I have been looking for a job for the past two months. I really REALLY want a job working in a school with kids, either being a tutor or a teacher aid. BUT, no such luck with that so far so the other day I decided to apply for a bunch of "normal" jobs. The problem is I don't know what I want to do! I told Gare the other day that when I was little I always wanted to work at Subway (because they bang the condiment containers, and get to throw a bunch of stuff on a sandwich.) Haha, but that isn't so appealing to me anymore.  I have also always wanted to waitress, I think it sounds kinda fun, something everyone should try before they die haha, but I am not 21 yet and that is a problem for most places. So I just looked around and applied for things that sounded sort of fun and went for things like; JoAnns, Starbucks, Khols, and things like that. Eh, we will see what happens.

xoxo, Pres

4 comments:

  1. Don't work at Subway!! Come work at my school. I'll hire you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I don't want to work at Subway!! Please hire me please please! do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you work at a craft store you could get a discount :-)

    ReplyDelete