xoxo, Pres
Feb 9, 2011
Happy Wednesday
Wednesday has always been one of my favorite days of the week. I think it started back when I was a kid when we had "Grandma Dewey" day. All the girls in the family would get together for lunch at her house. I don't remember much from these days I was only 2-3 years old, but I do remember there always being gold fish for me to eat and the smell of her house. After she died we kept the tradition alive and instead went out for lunch with the girls. As I got a little older I would look forward to Wednesdays because I got to see the cousins and Grandma Christensen would give me and Caden a two dollar bill :]] I am so glad we have kept with this little tradition, and because I have night classes this semester I get to go again. I am so blessed that I live close to most of my family and I get to see them every week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We r so lucky to have you!!!
ReplyDelete