![]() |
| haha |
Dang he is gettin' old! Gares birthday was on Thanksgiving this year, so that was kinda fun. He definitely got a good birthday meal :]] Gare loves movies so we saw the 10 o'clock showing of Immortals with Keith and Derek. The movie was actually pretty good, it was a 300ish type movie. And of course we had to celebrate at Texas Roadhouse, his favorite restaurant. We went there on Saturday with the Hirzes and Derek, it was delish. We also saw The Muppets on Saturday, I didn't enjoy it but Gare thought it was fun :]] Remember how Gare has a new BBQ obsession? Well he spent the whole week preparing to "smoke" a turkey for Thanksgiving/his birthday. Haha it was a little crazy but he is a stud and of course his "smoked turkey" was delish and was a big hit at grandmas! Well I sure do love this boy, I am glad we both had time off from school and work, we were able to spend his whole birthday week together :]]
![]() |
| beauty |
xoxo, Pres


No comments:
Post a Comment