So much has been going on lately, but I haven't had much time to blog about it. This new job is keeping me busy. This new job that I love by the way, I am learning so much and the people I work with are awesome. I love the student I am working with, she always keeps things interesting for me :]] It really is such a rewarding job I can tell that I am a big help to her. I love it!! I get off of work at 3, but that is when Garett has to be to work so there are some days where I don't even get to see him, because by the time he gets home I am asleep. But we get by, it makes the time we do have together that much more special. We are both doing well in school, Gare actually graduates this April! I am so proud of him!
While we are on the school subject, I am taking a children's lit. class and I get to read all of these fun kids books, I love it! The latest reads have been. . .
I loved every single one! Mostly the last two! I was a bit worried about "The Watsons go to Birmingham" because it sounds and looks boring, but this book has taught me to not judge a book by its cover! I loved loved loved it! I recommend it to anyone. These books have taken me away from my most recent read "Uglies" I am about half way through and now that I am done with these ones I am excited to get back to reading it :]]
And lastly, wasn't this a great conference weekend?! The church is TRUE, and Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God.
xoxo, Pres
Pres I'm totally with you on these books! I've loved this class because it makes me read books that I never would've read! Now if only the stupid class wasn't on Wednesday nights, I might actually enjoy going to class...haha Me + night classes is not a good match. :)
ReplyDeletehaha i know right!? i just hate that it is three hours long! Good thing i have fun girls to sit by :]]
ReplyDeleteGeneral Conference, was, in fact, the best!
ReplyDelete