Apr 13, 2011

News Flash!

We are poor!

Haha, but we still like to have fun. The other day Gare and I were on a hunt for some free fun activities and this is what we came up with. . .


Going to Cabela's and playing catch! Cabela's, I have never been there before, and it is a very interesting place! They have so much stuff! Including a mini aquarium and lots of dead stuffed animals! It was kind of neat :]] Then we played catch at the school down the street from my house and I hurt my arm, because I have such a powerful throw :]] Haha, we had fun! I even found a FREE easter craft to do! Check it out, It is an Easter egg garland made out of paint chips!


xoxo, Pres

1 comment:

  1. We love free outings and have taken Macey to Cabella's more than once...we also frequent the pet store as a free field trip for my girls :)

    ReplyDelete