- Garett graduates this semester and is currently on the wait list for the University of Utah MSW program! Cross your fingers he gets in :]]
- We are getting sealed in the Oqurrih Mountain Temple April 30th! I am receiving my endowments the same day.
- Gares family is coming down for both of these occasions and we are very excited to see everyone:]]
- School and work is still going great for both of us (the Jr. High kids are currently on spring break so I have a whole lovely week to sleep in and hang out with my man :]]).
Did you like my list of updates? I thought it would be easier that way haha, we have also got to spend some time with our friends and family. Mariah finally had her baby! Karston Arvin Kofoed, and he is so dang cute! Keith and Ria are already such cute parents, we have got to hang out with the new little family twice last week, here is a picture of me and the little guy. . .
 |
| at Andrews B-day party! |
On Thursday Gare and I decided to pull out the pressure cooker and whip up some beef stroganoff, which is one of Gare's all time favorites! I was supper nervous because the pressure cooker scares me to death! I have heard some crazy stories, so I stayed away from the kitchen and let Gare to the dirty work:]] It turned out amazing, we didn't have any scary explosions or anything!! We also got together with the Law's and the Hirzes on Friday, we had the famous "Chicken Broccoli Casserole" and played games :]] Its always fun to get together with those crazy kids, it is a tight squeeze in our lil' apartment though.
 |
| yum |
I enjoy everyones faces in these photos :]] Anywho, thanks for reading!
xoxo, Pres
hahaha, those pictures are silly
ReplyDeleteDANG! We are attractive. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to see you guys!
ReplyDelete