
Since getting married my loving wife has been watching a lot of awful court TV shows and the news. I would pray that if one of us make a dumb enough mistake to land us in court that we will be lucky enough to be paid to go on TV and act like morons. Well anyways...
A few months ago Pres saw some segments on how Taco Bells taco meat was not 100% beef. She has refused to eat there ever since. This has been detrimental to my whole existence. For those of you who know me well know that like my great uncle Bruce "I live to eat not eat to live." Food is about the one and only thing in life you find me getting excited about save having a home theater in my future home.
When I think about Taco Bell I think about the first time I ever went to eat by myself. I think about hanging out with my first best friend Chris Coen and his mom taking us to Taco Bell. Man, that was a huge deal to me as a little fart becuase our family did not eat out as a kid. I actually remember feeling bad about her spending so much money on me taking me out to eat at Taco Bell for lunch. I remember mexi nuggets, man those were tasty morsels. You know they got rid of those so that there menu was "healthier" and now Mcdonalds comes out with a double fish fillet! It reminds me about trips to see Pres when she was going to SUU. We would usually eat there before I left good ol Cedar City.
Well what sparked my post today is that Taco Bells lawsuit alleging that their beef was not 100% beef was dropped today and no money was exchanged between the two parties. I really do not understand what the worry is I think that Upton Sinclair took care of the meat industry, on accident, eons ago and Taco bells meat is USDA inspected meat. Remember when Jack in the Box was under the microscope? At that time there was not a Jack in the Box within a 100 miles of me but I was still kinda freaked out to go eat fast food. (I was 8 okay.)
Oooo but he meat filling is only 88% beef, yippee ki yay a! "Ooo, there is oats in it, I hate oatmeal." Last time I made a taco I did not just throw plain cook ground beef in the shell. Do you?
Hopefully Pres will be able to overcome the scare and enjoy the Taco Bell menu she once loved with me. I think I will have Taco Bell for lunch today...
Great success!!! She just called and I talked her into bringing Taco Bell home!
ReplyDeleteThe first and only time I got caught stealing was at Taco Bell...
ReplyDeleteStealing at Taco Bell? Did you order water and get Baja Blast?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHeh, Yes. I'm HARDCORE!
ReplyDeleteWhat did you steal?! I am now hungry. Congratulations. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaa. Well said. I love taco bell and I too live to eat. I eat taco bell at like two or three in the morning so every other time its crap but I keep coming back. Its like one of those abusive boyfriends that girl some how keeps going back to. Ill always come back to taco bell no matter how much abuse I take.
ReplyDelete