Aug 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe we have been married for a year! It has gone by so fast, and I have loved every adventure with Gare thus far. To celebrate our first anniversary we stayed a night at the cute little bed and breakfast we stayed at on our wedding night called The Castle Creek Inn. We had a blast and it brought back so many memories of our wedding day. We stayed the night on the 15th and then for our real anniversary we spent the day in Park City (where we honeymooned), and ate dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house! It was delish, seriously my favorite place to eat and worth every penny. I love Garett so very much, I am one lucky girl to have found him. I love his sweet tender heart and his goofy personality. I can't wait for the years to come with my best friend :]]

ONE YEAR AGO. . .

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY . . .
Eating the top of our cake! It still tasted delish :]]
Our beautiful view at dinner in Park City.
We had a blast! 
xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment