LAST WEEK:
J age 3: "hey, whats your name again?"
"Presley Kofoed" (I am not a fan of sister Kofoed hahaha)
"oh, Presley, thats a great name. . . I love it"
J also told me that he wrote the scriptures.
J age 3: Sees Garett points to me and asks him "is this your love?"
How cute is that? J and M are twin brothers by the way.
B age 4: Randomly in the middle of the lesson "my mom choked on a vitamin yesterday"
THIS WEEK:
(with the group, talking about modesty)
K age 5: Teacher says, "What do you guys think dressing modestly means?"
K raises hand and says, "It means covering your bum and boobies"
(lesson on forgiveness)
J: I ask "J how do you feel when someone wont share toys with you?"
"Well, I fell like I should put them in jail"
Haha, I love it!
Thats all for now, I am sure there will be more to come next week :]]
xoxo, Pres
Kids are so funny! I am glad you have that calling. It sounds like you're having fun!
ReplyDelete