Remember how Gare and I have been married for a whole year now? So crazy but we go way back, more like three years haha. I didn't have a blog then so a bunch of our adventures have never been documented! So I am going to make an awesome photo gallery of all of our past adventures :]] Get ready for some pictures ya'll, I will be starting from when we first started dating in December 2009.
 |
| Our 3rd date, we finger painted and watched a movie :]] I had to go back to school in Cedar City after this. |
 |
| Gare and Tommy came to visit us in Cedar right after Christmas break! Garett asked me to be his "girlfriend" and I said no :[[ |
 |
| I finally said yes and we were "official" on January 18th, 2009. Get ready for lots of driving back and forth from Cedar to Provo. |
 |
| We celebrated our first Valentines Day together in St. George and got pedi's to celebrate :]] |
 |
| G visited me in Cedar and we saw Allred play at SUU. Later this night G got really sick and I took good care of him. |
 |
| I came up to Salt Lake and we saw Vanilla Ice and M.C. Hammer in concert. |
 |
| Took a trip to Moses Lake WA to meet the fam (oh man things are gettin' serious), and G introduced me to his favorite place to eat :]] |
 |
| While we were in WA (spring break) we visited Seattle. |
 |
| G's family was in town for Easter. We had to take Kallie to the doc. |
 |
| Summer break! Gare took me to see Kelly Clarkson :]] |
 |
| A day at the park with my love. |
 |
| We spent the 4th of July at the fair! |
 |
| Still Summer time! A day at the zoo :]] Look at his hair haha! |
 |
| My 19th birthday, the summer is coming to a close :/ |
 |
| Labor day camping with my family. I decided to move closer to G and go to school at UVU, goodbye cedar city! |
 |
| Chevell concert with G, I was so in love with his hair haha! And him of course :]] |
 |
| Family Christmas Party |
 |
| Midnight showing of Alice with Cam and Meg. |
 |
| Another spring break in WA. These were taken in Leavenworth. We told Gare's family plans on getting married on this trip :]] |
 |
| April 1st he purposed :]] |
 |
| April 24th, 2010 I was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints :]] It was amazing, even more amazing that Gare was the one to baptize me! |
 |
| And then a couple months planning for our beautiful wedding! August 16th, 2010 I married my best friend :]] |
Welp, I think that pretty much covers it! I sure do love my boy.
xoxo, Pres
That is so cool he baptized you!! :) You two are just so stinkin' cute!!! :) Congrats on your one year anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on becoming a member WA-HOO. Cute cute couple enjoy your newlywed stage for reelz...
ReplyDeleteP.S. is your husband Gare.. short for Gareth? that is my big bro's name and we call him Gare too. XO-WINKS-jen
Thank you so much! Gare is actually short for Garett :]]
ReplyDelete