Aug 2, 2011

I am 21!


I am finally 21! Look at that cute cake my sweet Gare made me :]] I had such a good birthday! I skipped class and had lunch with G, then we came home and decorated my cute princess cake, then we went to dinner with my mom, dad, Cade, and Ali, then went and had cake and ice cream with the whole family! Oh and I also got some pretty sweet presents. Gare gave me a cute new purse from Target (after he gave it to me he made me throw away 2 old purses) I might have slight addiction. My mom and dad gave me this really nifty wallet, I love it! The Hirzes gave me a cute bamboo plant from Ikea (every time I go to Ikea I always want one). And then I got some money from the rest of the family, oh and a gift card to JoAnn's! I am one lucky girl, that's for sure! Check this out. . .


Haha after our family party Gare and I thought it would be funny to go buy some beer for my dad, since I just turned 21 and all. So we went to Walmart and got some but then the lady at the check out didn't even card me! That sort of took all the fun out of it, I guess I just look really old or something? Oh, and I also bought some CTR stickers for my primary class :]] I promise I am a good Mormon! Haha, I had fun and I am so glad I got to spend my birthday with the people I love most!

xoxo, Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment