The day after Christmas we traveled with my brother and parents down to Phoenix Arizona for Caden's hockey tournament. I was so excited for this little vacation in warmer weather and to see my dads side of the family as well! The only thing I wasn't excited about was the 12 hour drive to get there, I am not a big fan of being stuck in the car for that long. Well it turns out that 12 hour drive would turn into about 20! We were following down our family friends who's son also plays on Cadens hockey team. We were about an hour outside of Vegas when their transmission gave out! We were stuck on the side of the road for about three hours trying to find a tow truck company and a rental car so we could continue, this turned out to be really difficult because of the holiday no one had rental cars. We ended up having to drive back to the Vegas airport to get them a rental car. The whole ordeal turned out to be a 6 hour delay. Oh and lets not forget about my mom and Jeff getting lost after we picked up the rental car, another 2 hour delay! The whole drive down turned into a comical of errors haha, we rolled into the hotel in Phoenix around 1:30 AM finally!
The next couple of days were filled with warm 65 degree weather, hockey, and family. Cades team played pretty good, it is so much fun to see him play! My dads brothers and their family were able to come to Caden's games too, it was good to see them and my cousins!
 |
| Collin was trying to hide from every picture, but I snapped this one :]] |
 |
| We even got to go to a Phoenix Coyotes game! I was so much fun, they won 6-3! |
On the 30th we headed to St. George to ring in the new year with Gma and Gpa Green and the Baumans. It was so cold! I have never been to St. George when it has been that cold before, at least it was sunny :]] We spent a lot of our time watching college football, puzzles, and hangin' out at the pool. We also saw two movies while we were there; How Do You Know?, and The Tourist. I liked them both. It was so much fun, a great, much needed little get a way.
Hey P, sounds like u had tons of fun! Send me your new Email so I can re-invite u to my Blog!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv ya tons