Jan 31, 2011

Girls Trip!

Freezin' for a reason!
 Last weekend my mom and I ventured down to good ol' Cedar City to visit Steph and the girls. The whole reason for the trip was so that my mom could do the Polar Plunge with Steph. They are crazy, they jumped into a freezing lake right behind Stephs house to raise money for the Special Olympics.



I also got to see Shay and Shaun in action. Shay with her basketball game and Shaunie and her gymnastics. They rock! Shays team won like 35-11 and Shaun is getting so good in the gym, the girl can do double backs and a full-in and can swing giants on the bar!


I also spent a good portion of the weekend reading this, and it is so good! I can't believe the stuff that goes on in the book and that stuff like it actually happened! It is so good, I feel like I am watching a movie rather that reading it is so well written. Read it people. Oh and when I got home Carolyn and I did this. . .

:]]

xoxo, Pres

3 comments: