Carolyn and I have been wanting to get our craft on for a while now, so when our husbands were getting together to watch the Seahawks game, we decided to go for it! Our craft? Cute floral headbands, I have seen so many girls wear these and I am in love! I have been wanting to buy some for a long time, problem, they sell for 10-20 bucks. No thanks, I think I will make some myself. Car and I ventured off to Joannes to pick out some cute fabrics, and when we got back we got to work. It started off a little tricky, we couldn't figure how to start the center of the flower, soon enough we got the hang of it and were on a roll! I made three headbands and Car made two what do ya think. . . ?

It turned out to be so easy! Its just a method of folding and turning the fabric to create the rose and you simply use hot glue to hold it together and attach it to the headband. We wrapped our headbands with matching ribbon for a more polished look, I think they turned out great. Better yet, they only cost about $2.00 each to make! I am thinking about making one for every outfit :]]
 |
| These ones are mine, I like the pink one the best :]] |
xoxo, Pres
Super cute! You'll have to teach me, Macey would love them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me.... :)
ReplyDeleteDeidra Ann! Next time I am feeling crafty I will give you a call :]]
ReplyDeleteSoph and I are going to need some of those!! You can make us as many as you want :) Or I guess I could sit in on the lesson with Liz
ReplyDeleteLuvs
totally cute omg!!!
ReplyDelete