![]() |
| Our cute tree with all the presents. |
It was mine and Gare's first Christmas together as husband and wife, awe cute:]] It was so nice to be able to spend the holiday together it was a nice break from work and school and great to be able to spend time with family. We opened our presents from each other and from his family on the 23rd before we went to West Jordan for the rest of the week. Gare got me a new CD deck for my car and a new ipod nano! I love it, it's so cute look. . .
I got Gare a bunch of different things, his favorite is Donkey Kong Country Returns for the wii (it is so fun and super addictive) and a Seattle Sea Hawks hat. I also got him a pretty sweet mini marshmallow shooter that is kinda fun haha. Gare's parents gave us some cool stuff too, a pressure cooker and a hand blender! We can't wait to try those out, thanks mom and pops Kofoed:]]
On Christmas Eve Eve, we had dinner with my family, my grandparents and the Baumans at California Pizza Kitchen, it was delish. We all slept over at grandmas and exchanged gifts in the morning, my favorite, memory foam for our bed and a couples massage! I am pretty stoked about that :]]
| our cute stockings at Gma Greens house :]] |
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were amazing as well, just hanging out and spending time with family. One of my favorite traditions is going to Grandma "Glorys" house Christmas night hanging out with the whole family and of course chowing down on grandmas amazing macaroni yum :]] I would also like to give a shout out to my amazing husband who worked on Christmas Day so that he could have time off to go to Arizona with my family (which will be talked about in a later post) :]] I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
xoxo, Pres

I got the same IPod! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you love it? I think it is the cutest thing ever :]]
ReplyDelete