Lately I have been getting frustrated with all the things that I don't have, and have not yet accomplished. I want to be done with school and into my career, and I want the same for Garett. I want to be financially stable enough so that we can have our own house with enough room for cute kittens, and maybe a baby or two or three, I really want a kitten, or a baby. And there are more things of course, but that is where I usually stop my self. What am I thinking? I have so much in my life currently to be grateful and happy for. . .
- My sweet, tender hearted husband who would do anything for me, and does.
- A cute little apartment that is perfect for the stage we are at in our lives.
- Amazing family and friends that support us in EVERYTHING we do, I would be nowhere with out them.
- The opportunity I have to go to school and get my education, so that one day I will be the BEST teacher ever!
- And, and awesome ward that has welcomed us with open arms.
I'd say that's a lot to be grateful for! I just need to keep reminding myself to slow down, and that this is exactly where I want to be right now :]] I love my life, even without the job, the house, or the kitten/baby. I know they will come eventually.
xoxo, Pres
I know it is easy for me to say now, but make sure you enjoy this time! Being poor married students was such a fun time for us and although I wouldn't trade my life now sometimes I wish we could go back to those days just for a weekend or so. It is such a great time to focus on each other and buildinga strong foundation for the exitmentand struggles that are in store. Once life, and especially kids, start coming you never have the same kind of time to just be Presley and Garett :-)
ReplyDeletePresley-
ReplyDeleteI totally know how you feel!! Sometimes it just feels like you have to hurry and accomplish all these things in life to be set. But, it's okay to just enjoy the alone time you have with your hubby!! Mitch and I jumped right into the puppy thing. Kodie is a schnauzer/cocker spaniel mix lol. She's nuts! Sometimes I feel like we did it too soon, but I can't remember life without her now. But having a pal was definitely something I needed!! We talk about having a baby but that's such a huge change! I would wait until you're both 100% sure that you're ready ;)